Inside Sales Representative
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, LeuvenSales
Billie Eilish’s concert goes on sale. Thousands of fans want to buy a ticket at the same time, the system crashes… “I wish we selected Ticketmatic” you can hear the organiser think…
Ticketmatic is a fast growing ticketing and marketing solution that distributes many millions of tickets annually. Our customers are all types of event organizers, from small to large. As a Sales Executive you will reach out to leads, give online demo’s and sign up new customers.
The ticketing sector is evolving rapidly, changing the way venues sell tickets and market events. This creates many opportunities to bring ticketing to a higher level, using our advanced technology. We are expanding our team with high quality people that want to be part of our ambitious plans.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for turning opportunities into customers, based on trust and respect. You will manage a pipeline of sales leads, working on potential clients from your first contact. You will be responsible for conducting presentations and product demos.
Competitive salary with extra legal benefits and variable remuneration with high potential.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- Represent Ticketmatic to clients with quality and style.
- Articulate a value proposition about a product with passion and clarity.
- Respond professionally to questions or difficult objections.
- Resilience and energy to return to the game after a loss.
- Like technology to the point of wanting to understand every detail of our product.
- At least 2-3 years sales experience.
- Strong language skills (English, French, German or Dutch speaker).
- At least a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).